**DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS ENTIRE HOME PAGE!!!!! The website will ask you before it processes your order if you have "Read, understand, and agree to abide by" the items listed here. Please take the time to actually read them to avoid any misunderstandings!! The home page supersedes ANY other info you may have received.
We realize that there is a certain frustration level when customers cannot receive their orders immediately. We sincerely apologize for this and are working as hard as humanly possible to fill orders in this trying time. Calling or emailing to ask "When will I receive my order" only slows down EVERYONE'S order as the best answer we can give is shown in the statements listed below. We also understand that, for some people, this answer is just not good enough. If that is the case simply email us and request that we cancel your order, we will IMMEDIATELY refund your card the full amount.
Let us also take this time to URGE YOU IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS to call your senators and congressmen and, in a civil but firm tone, ask them to reject the knee jerk reaction to the current tragedies and to protect our gun rights, ESPECIALLY as it pertains to the most popular rifles in America, Modern Sporting Rifles (what anti-gunners refer to as "Assault Weapons")
The fraud protection suite required by our credit card processor will not allow us to ship to any address other than the "Bill to" address. This is why the "Bill to" and "Ship to" addresses must be the same. Additionally, UPS will not deliver to a PO Box address, the "Ship to " address must be a street address. Please do not ask us to ship to any address other than the "Bill to" street address (or PO Box) , doing so will only slow down your order.
Like us on Facebook for updates and specials!!!
Please forgive the
frankness of this notice. We are just trying to make sure that our
customers are 100% aware of the situation BEFORE placing an order. That
is why we REQUIRE you to hit the "I Agree" button that states "I
have read, understand, and agree to abide by" these conditions. We
do not mean to sound rude, we just want to make absolutely sure that you are
informed before you order.
Due to the unprecedented
ongoing demand for our products, (12/10/12) we are entering into a
backorder situation. We are doing everything humanly possible to ship
product as fast as possible but you may experience wait times with your order.
We have received some input from customers that "The Home page is too confusing" so we have tried to simplify it.
In order to make this a non-frustrating as possible , please note the
ALL PREVIOUS ESTIMATED SHIP DATES, POSTED SINCE 12/10/12 ARE IN EFFECT AND HAVE NOT CHANGED!!!!!! THE SHIP DATE THAT YOU AGREED TO IN WRITING WHEN YOU ORDERED ARE STILL IN EFFECT!!!!! This about 120 working days from the date you ordered for uppers and parts kits.
1. MOST (not all, most, exception is piston conversion kits. which take 120 days) orders for anything other than upper halves or complete AR15 type parts kits (everything except the lower receiver) ship within a day or two of the order. IF YOU ORDERED AN AR15 TYPE PARTS KIT OR UPPER HALF THE EXPECTED DELIVERY ARE PER PREVIOUS UPDATES (SEE BELOW) . QUESTION - "I ordered a _____ (fill in the blank with any part or accessory... sight, trigger, BCG, etc..) when will it ship?" - ANSWER - Usually within a day or two of the order. QUESTION - "I ordered an upper half (or complete parts kit), when will it ship?" - ANSWER - Per the shipping dates stated on the HOME page since 12/10/12 (see below).
2. Per the ship times that have been posted on this page since 12/10/12: Orders for upper halves or complete parts kits (everything except the lower receiver) placed the last week of December ship about the third week of June (count 120 WORKING days from the date of your order, as you agreed to when you ordered, and you will see this is correct). Orders placed 1st week of January ship end of June, Orders placed 2nd week of January ship 1st week of July, Orders placed 3rd week of January ship 3rd week of July, Orders placed 1st week of February ship 1st week of August... etc....
3. MOST orders for upper halves and complete parts kits (everything except the lower receiver) will ship much earlier but WE MAKE NO PROMISES ON THIS. QUESTION - "What is your real expected ship date for may parts kit?" ANSWER - "As per the ship times posted on the HOME page" QUESTION - "But the HOME page states that MOST will ship earlier". ANSWER - "The BEST estimate we have at this time is 120 days from the date of your order" QUESTION - "How will I know when it has shipped?". ANSWER - "UPS will send you an email with tracking info when it ships. This is the ONLY way to know when it has shipped and you can use this info to track it right to your door".
4. To simplify: Orders for uppers and parts kits (and piston conversions) ship about 120 working days from the date you ordered. Other items ship almost immediately.
5/2/13 - We are exactly on schedule per the ship dates listed below by order date.
5/17/13 - We are about a week early shipping orders per the dates listed below by order date.
6/5/13 - We are still about a week early shipping orders.
1. Orders are filled
in the order that they are received given the inventory on hand. You may notice
the inventory on a certain item shows we have them in stock. This is true
but we can only build them so fast. The question "Your inventory
shows them as in stock so why have you not shipped immediately. The
answer is that all of the parts ARE in stock but we can only ship them so fast. In some cases we have to assemble the parts, which are in stock. So the wait is because we have many hundreds of orders and can only ship dozens per day and for the assembly. We do NOT ship the parts
2. "My order is
shown "COMPLETE", why have I not received it?" If it is
marked "COMPLETE" that just means that Zen-Cart (the E-Commerce
software) has delivered the order to us, it does NOT mean it has shipped. The
ONLY way to see if it has shipped is to use the UPS tracking number on the UPS
website and track the package. If the UPS website shows that the info has
been received but not yet shipped, that is exactly the case. The UPS
website will show the progress of the package when it has shipped. If the
UPS website shows that it is has not yet shipped, it has not shipped.
3. We cannot, in
good conscience, give you a ship date any more exact than shown above.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ONE. This is REGARDLESS of how many are shown in inventory
(we can only make them so fast).
4. Your credit card
will be charged when you place the order. This holds your place in line.
You can request that we cancel your order at any time VIA EMAIL (not via
phone, EMAIL ONLY). We will IMMEDIATELY credit your card back and reply
to your email with the credit transaction ID confirming that your card has been
credited. Please check with your credit card company on their policies
regarding when your funds will be available.
5. In order to avoid
frustration, DO NOT ORDER IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE UNACCEPTABLE!!! We
understand that our customers are anxious to receive their orders. By
understanding and following these guidelines you will receive your order as
fast as possible. You told us, in writing, when you ordered that you
“read, understand, and agree to abide by these conditions” when you hit the “I
Agree” button as required by the website BEFORE it would let you order, that is
the only way we would accept your order. We understand that some people do not
actually read the terms before they hit the "I AGREE" button telling
us that they have actually read and agree, but we do our absolute best to
inform our customers of the exact conditions BEFORE they order. We would
MUCH rather have a potential customer not order than have a customer order and
then become upset even though we clearly explained the situation and, in fact,
REQUIRED that the customer tell us, in writing, that they have "read,
understand, and agree to abide by" these terms. We simply do not
know how we could have possibly explained the situation any more clearly.
Blackthorne Products is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on our AR15 type parts kits! (NOT AR10 or Galil type parts kits) Please note the following conditions apply:
1. Free shipping is on most COMPLETE AR15 TYPE PARTS KITS only! Free shipping does not apply to anything other than a complete parts kit (ie. parts, upper halves, accessories etc) It does not apply to orders with a combination of parts/accessories and parts kits (for instance, if you order a scope mount AND a parts kit on the same order you WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING for the entire order). In order to qualify for free shipping the order must include COMPLETE PARTS KITS ONLY.
2. Free shipping is to the lower 48 states only (shipping will be charged to HI and AK)
3. Free shipping items are sent UPS ground.
4. Free shipping is for web orders ONLY, phone and mail order do not qualify for free shipping.
5. The web site will list a total before you check out and pay, please check this total very carefully to ensure that you are receiving the free shipping. If the website lists a shipping charge on your order you will be charged shipping if you complete the transaction. Do NOT complete the transaction if it is incorrect!!